Pioneer HDJ-1000 DJ Headphones
Featuring a futuristic look, lightweight design, and exceptional sound quality, the Pioneer HDJ-1000 headphones are perfect for professional DJs. Distortion practically non-existent thanks to the 3,500 mW of maximum input, and the 50-millimeter dome fully encompasses your ear, giving you the best possible clarity. The HDJ-1000 weighs in at less than one pound, which combined with plush padding, makes it possible for music professionals to wear the headphones comfortably for hours.
The headphones' folding house with universal joints allow you to fold the headphones for space-saving and to turn them in each direction for free-style single ear sound monitoring, while a stereo/mono selector allows you to mix right and left channel signals. Designed with DJs in mind, the soft touch housing can rest against the shoulders for stability and comfort.
- Frequency Range: 5 to 30,000 Hz
- Impedance: 40 Ohm
- Maximum Input: 3,500 mW
- Output Sound: Level 107 dB/mW
- Unit Type: 50 mm dome
- Plug: 3.5 mm 3P mini plug (gold-plated)
- Weight: 9.5 ounces (excluding cord)
- Connection cord: 3.94 feet long single coiled cable (approx. 9.84 feet when straight)
- Accessories: Plug adapter with screw, black vinyl carrying bag